Thursday 18 February 2010

after effects

Well I've been creating some different projects in after effects using the video co-pilot tutorials to help. Ive learn't a lot recently in creating different effects in after effects so here are a few of the projects I've been experimenting with.

This for this, i was experimenting using kinetic type and camera movements, which would be seen in film trailers.



I also created this which was a lot more tricky then the first project i made, as After Effects cant handle extremely high quality images i had to use 8 different images at different zoom levels, which i then had to match them up and parent them to each other. I also created a star background which was supposed to be behind the earth, however this didn't show up when i rendered the project.



I am really enjoying working in after effects and have learn't loads since i started a few weeks ago, especially as i have never used After Effects before.

No comments:

Post a Comment