Friday 27 November 2009

Inspiration

I would just like to share some of the animations i have been watching recently.

These first few animations are by an English Animator Chris Shepherd. I love the way he combines live action with animation in which contain dark representations of human nature and fuses that with dark humor.

I first saw this animation years ago and it has always stuck with me but i could never remember who it was by until i stumbled across it the other day. Its called Dad's Dead and is one of my all time favorite animations.



I also found another animation directed again by Chris Shepherd called "Who I Am And What I Want" although its not the most technical of animations, the idea behind it is amazing. I love the way Shepherd brings Dark Humor and experimental animation together.

No comments:

Post a Comment