Friday 27 November 2009

Mr Cubie

My task was to use an already rigged model of a character called Mr Cubie (a basic cube with an antenna) to make jump/move around. During this i had to use the principals of animation in which we have learned, ie stretching and squashing, anticipation and secondary animation (using the antenna).

Here is my first attempt, trying to make the cube bounce over a wall.




I think i tried to put to much into this so i decided to make another animation, which is simpler.
I also wanted to try animating another object along with the character to experiment with timing and reaction between the two object. I added a trampoline, this way i could experiment with the different way's in which the character bounced on its own and then when using the trampoline.
This way i could also experiment on animating impact.


No comments:

Post a Comment