Wednesday 21 October 2009

Long Exposure Animation

Recently i have been extremely interested in long exposure animation, this came about during an obsession with long exposure pictures (using trails of light).

I started off by creating pictures using long exposure pictures (which i don't seem to have on my computer at the moment, will upload them when i find them)

I then decided to try out a stop-frame animation using this long exposure technique with Liam.

I did this by taking a photo leaving the shutter open and moving the light, i then moved the camera forwards and repeated the process so it looks as if the light is moving.

Here is my first experimental animation using this technique.


I would like to expand on this in my animation technique lessons to create a move complex and visually appealing animation such as these.





I am going to go to the beach over the next week to try and create a more detailed light animation

No comments:

Post a Comment